COVID-19 Vaccine Outreach Program
The COVID-19 Vaccine Outreach Program is dedicated to educating and empowering individuals with credible information about COVID-19 vaccinations, assistance with appointments and transportation.
What is the Covid-19 Vaccine Outreach Program?A program of Upper Coastal Plain Council of Governments Area Agency on Aging that provides accurate information concerning Covid-19 vaccinations and supportive services to assist with obtaining vaccination appointments and transportation.
If you are considering the Covid-19 vaccine or have questions about its effectiveness, the Covid-19 Vaccine Outreach Program may be able to assist you.
- Identify individuals who may need help
getting a COVID-19 vaccination, including those unable to independently travel to a vaccination site.
- Provide credible information about COVID-19 vaccines and help direct those with additional questions to additional sources of information.
- Assistance with scheduling a COVID-19 vaccination for those who need assistance and arranging or providing transportation to COVID-19 vaccination sites.
- Provide personal support if needed (e.g., peer support). Also providing assistance to local health departments and other entities on vaccine accessibility.
- Reminding the person of their vaccination appointment, if needed.
COVID-19 Vaccine Outreach Program Brochure
Top 10 Facts About COVID-19 Vaccines
Homebound and Need a COVID-19 Vaccine?