Flu & COVID-19 Vaccine Outreach Program
The Aging & Disability Vaccination Collaborative is dedicated to educating and empowering individuals with credible information about Flu & COVID-19 vaccinations, assistance with appointments and transportation.
What is the Flu & Covid-19 Vaccine Outreach Program?
If you are considering the Flu or Covid-19 vaccine and have questions about it’s effectiveness or where to get your vaccine, the Flu & Covid-19 Vaccine Outreach Program may be able to assist you.
- Identify individuals who may need help getting a Flu & COVID-19 vaccination, including those unable to independently travel to a vaccination site.
- Provide credible information about Flu & COVID-19 vaccines and help direct those with additional questions to additional sources of information.
- Assist with scheduling a Flu & COVID-19 vaccination for those who need assistance and arrange or provide transportation to Flu & COVID-19 vaccination sites.
- Provide personal support if needed (e.g., peer support).
- Remind the person of their vaccination appointment, if needed.
“This publication is supported by the Administration for Community Living (ACL), U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) through USAging as part of a financial assistance award to USAging totaling $74,999,835 with 100 percent funding by ACL/HHS. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official view of, nor an endorsement, by USAging, ACL/HHS, or the U.S. Government.”
For more information, contact: