Administrative Services Director - Town of Weldon
ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES DIRECTOR - TOWN OF WELDON
This position is responsible for overseeing the Town’s administrative functions, including finance, human resources, risk management, and more. The role involves planning, organizing, and implementing budgets, policies, and other administrative tasks in collaboration with the Mayor, Town Administrator, and department heads. Additionally, the director will serve as the Town Clerk.
- Proven experience in managerial roles, preferably in public administration
- Strong skills in finance, human resources, and risk management
- Ability to develop and implement budgets and policies
- Excellent collaboration skills to work with town officials and department heads
- Previous experience as a Town Clerk or similar role
Bachelor's degree in public administration, political science, business, or related public service field. Master’s degree preferred.
Hiring range is $48,855 to $68,440 DOE.
See a copy of the full job description here.
Please submit a resume' and cover letter to: email@example.com.